Thursday, November 13, 2008

What memories...








So I was going through some packed boxes (yes I am still cleaning boxes) I found some film that I had not developed from my days with the dinosaur camera (before my nice digital)So I took it to 1 hr. develop and saw a few pictures that took me down memory lane..

Braden playing on the Faubion middle school basketball team. He is so fun to watch when he plays any sport.
Ashley was the princess of the royal blue court last Christmas 2007. It was McKinney High school Madrigal dinner & show. She was definetly the princess. Grandma Dunford sewed such a beautiful gown.

We are creating a wonderful time in North CA, but Texas is truly where our heart is...Love ya'll out there!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

You know what they say, "You can take the girl out of Texas, but you can't take Texas out of the girl!"

the duchess said...

We miss y'all! I tagged yah, too, by the way. 6 quirks...GO!

Emily said...

Miss you guys!