Thursday, February 5, 2009

I am still here....




Wow is it really February of 2009?? I have so much to blog about and yet I wonder why my blog is still back in 2008?? The Holiday season came and went. It was a nice break. David and I did enjoy a relaxing vacation to Hawaii in January. This vacation was so needed!! I have so much to be grateful for! As you can see my countdown on the right says when my oldest child and only daughter will turn 18. She has turned into such a beautiful young women. David and I marvel each day at how loving and kind she is. I should also include my oldest son will be 16 next month as well. What a blessing he is in my life. Thank you to my family and friends who are always there for me! Okay I will stop with the time on Facebook and a little more time on my family blog (I think teehee) Enjoy some pictures.....

1 comment:

Hess Bunch said...

Going to Hawaii would be so much fun. The pictures are beautiful. It's hard to believe that Ashley is going to be turning 18. I can remember when she was born, it just doesn't seem that long ago.