Saturday, April 18, 2009

Senior Ball 2009


Pictures before entering the Limo

We wait inside for the limo

One more picture

We did not cordinate this I promise!

Daddy and his princess

The Ticket to the Ball in San Francisco




I Love this Picture of my Angel
So my beautiful daughter went into San Francisco to enjoy her last High school Dance! She went with her friend Kyle Higbee. They went in a limo with 16 other kids! It was so fun to see her all dressed up and happy! Enjoy the pics....

4 comments:

Hess Bunch said...

She's looks like she's having the time of her life . . . so beautiful!

the duchess said...

She looks absolutely angelic. What great memories.

Anonymous said...

I love your little family. Ashley looks so beautiful and Braden looked so happy on his Birthday. I'm so happy you guys are around my family.
Thanks for your comment on my blog. I think I've found something that works really well for me (so far). I took your advice and am chewing gum and drinking lots of water... lots and lots of water.
Thanks again! See you in May!

Lance said...

Ashley looks simply beautful. Just like my big sis. BTW - I just read about your skating skills, anyway you can post some of those pics :}