Sunday, July 12, 2009

A dream come true....




Braden had been dreaming of going to BYU Basketball camp the end of June '09. When he had emergency appendectomy surgery the beginning of June we weren't sure he would still get to attend camp. Thanks to many blessings and prayers being answered he was released to go the Friday before Camp started on Monday. He did very well. He told me he could have done better but it was still sore where he had stitches. I swear that kid has an on button and no one knows how to turn it off. He enjoyed the coaching staff and met some very nice young men.... I am so proud of my boy! I am grateful for the wonderful young man he is becoming every day!! Love you JEET!!

1 comment:

trimarie said...

So glad to hear he was able to go and that he's feeling better.