Tuesday, September 16, 2008

How do people become so creative?

Is it something you are born with? Is it something you learn? When I see something creative I think to myself" wow that's a lot of clean up"! I just want those of you who do such amazing things with your creative talent. Carry on I love to see your projects and know that I didn't have to clean up after that project. Who knows I might even buy that adorable craft off your hands and once again you will reap the benefits of your crafty minds.

Take care and don't forget to smile! It looks good on you

3 comments:

Erin S. said...

Hey Tracey, I just found your blog, I didn't even realize that I was on your blog roll. I hope things are going well for you! I'll add you to mine! And on your post...everyone can be creative! Here's a super easy project to get you started! Pet pumpkin rocks. Here's the link: http://schlosserdesigns.blogspot.com/2008/09/pet-pumpkin-rocks.html It would make a great FHE activity!
Erin

Chelsea said...

Hey! CUTE BLOG:)

Chelsea

treehugger said...

Hey sis, you just got tagged. Go to my blog to figure out what it is.