Tuesday, September 16, 2008

School work or bust!

Hello everyone.
I just needed to write a few words. I learned mid marriage I had to be stronger than I thought I was. I have had to learn to do many things on my own. Once again David is out of the country leaving me to tend the troops here at home. I never thought repeating 6th and 7th grade could be so frustrating. I am glad Ashley and Braden are up on their math skills. Cody is in Pre-Algebra. When he says Mom I have Math homework I look at his adorable face and it is usually followed with a "Wait until your father gets home"!! HOwever with daddy gone I thought to myself how bad can it possibly be? Really pre-algebra was something I got through once right? I took a look at the book and then called Braden and Ashley to help their brother with his homework!!! So am I going to ever get back to College?? I hope Cody, Derek and Easton are around to help and they don't give me the" Wait until you husband comes home"!!

Hope you all are having a great day!!

No comments: