Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Christmas tag...

5 favorite Christmas movies-

Home alone 2
Christmas story
Rudolph the red-nose reindeer
It's a wonderful life
Mr. Krueger's Christmas

5 things that happened yesterday-

Christmas shopping (try to find parking at mall 2 weeks before the big day)
Braden Basketball game (team took 3rd in tournament)
Ward Christmas party (A beautiful party at Oakland temple and Christmas lights)
Rode 10 miles on my stationary bike (I ride every day except Sunday)
Slept in until 8 am (wished for more time)

5 things to look forward to-
Christmas
New Years Eve
much needed trip to Hawaii
Husband 2 week vacation after Christmas (I hope it will be good tee-hee:)
Spring time (warmer weather)

5 things on my wish list-

A million dollars??
Continued health in all my family
able to wear smaller size pants
owning a home again (renting in CA is weird)
Warmer weather (what can I say I love the 70's and up)

5 things I love about winter/Christmas-

the spirit of giving
Christmas goodies (although not too many on my list this year)
Scent of cinnamon pine cones / fresh Christmas trees
Christmas lights
snuggling in a blanket by the fire

5 people I tag-
Kara, Brittany, Trina, is there anyone else up for a tag??

No comments: