Tuesday, December 9, 2008

My playlist

So many of you are probably listening to my playlist right now. Let me give a quick explanation. I had a good friend of mine call and say that my music could use a little makeover. I needed to add a little rock n roll. Well I am not one to listen to that kind of music but I am here to please everyone so I looked up one of the favorite bands for my friend and found one song that I thought might work. When I explained this new territory to David he came and inserted a few more rock songs. I have not lost it I am just being very patient (I mean very accommodating). A new song list might be in the works for the new year( I will look into it) Hope everyone is having a great day! To you my rock n roll friend hang in there and know that you are deeply loved and thought of (hope you like the music).

1 comment:

Glenda said...

Love the Kiss tracks!! Go Dunford!