Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy 18th my little girl


So I ask the ? where has the time gone? I miss those little hugs, little laughs, little hands and little clothes. I miss the way you looked up to me and thought I was the best mom! I loved how you looked everyday for something fun. I enjoyed watching you go to school, learn a southern accent, make friends, stand for the things you believe in and learn who you are inside. I am amazed at you and the growing and learning you have done and you continue to do! I may miss many things about your childhood but I look forward to watching you become the most amazing young woman you are destined to become! I am anxious to watch you spread your wings and fly! I love you my Angel, I love you so very much and am proud to have you for a daughter! Fly high and proud.....

No comments: