Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Twisting like a pretzel!


Cody must stretch well (no injuries)



So Cody had a choice of an after school sport through the school system. To my surprise he choice Wrestling over Basketball. Actually I am not to surprised my Dad was a great at the sport when he was a youngster and Cody is built very similar to his grandpa. So every Tues and Thur he gets to go learn how to take his opponent down and pin him to the mat! He is learning very quickly and had his first tournament on Saturday the 14th. He took 2nd in his weight class. I might add that his weight class is 68 pounds (Yes he is 13) Believe me he eats all the time. I even let him have chips and soda pop sometimes... He is like his Grandpa Jeffery and his Dad. I hope he can take this sport and go the distance with it....

No comments: