Wednesday, May 19, 2010

It has been awhile....

I know it has some time since I last posted..... This year has been one of many surprises... We have been here in Northern Ca for 2 years now??!! Anniversary of the move was in March....The kids have been great....Easton is in the 2nd grade and has been diagnosed with dyslexia....guess just having Braden with it wasn't enough...What does that mean exactly?? Well they are awesome and very intelligent just a few more hurdles to go over than other kids...Mom loves to read so I read them all school books and they follow along....I love being close to them and sharing my passion of reading is the best....Cody continues on his journey..I admire and love him for the courage he has to never quit....Ashley has been attending the Junior college her and is doing amazing, she has a part time job and truly loves life and being young!! Can't leave out Derek I am proud of him! SO just to stir things up we are moving to a place called Mountain House, CA....it is about 30 min from where we are now....We are excited for this move but I still have reserves....meaning I am tired of moving...I miss so many friends in TX....I do however enjoy being closer to family and seeing my sister more has just been amazing....I didn't realize how much I truly love her and her family...My brothers are awesome and of course my Parents are truly the best!! Do we all have issues...yes but that is because we are human and well we live and learn...Thank you to all those who know me and still like me! I am rambling but only because I just wanted to write some things down....


I guess I will leave you with one final word.... I love my husband...as I reflect on the past 20 yrs of our lives we truly have one incredible story....I am a very blessed woman...did I chose a path others would have probably not but I chose the best one for me and I am grateful to be a wife and a mother! I am having a great day hope you are too!!

1 comment:

trimarie said...

Thanks for the update! I'm glad all is well. I can't believe you have been there two years already! Moving is never fun, I hope it all goes smoothly. :)