Thursday, July 8, 2010

20 years and still counting!


20 years ago I married my best friend....5 kids, 3 states, and 2 dogs later...(actually we have had more pets along the way... 2 cats, 1 other dog, 2 rats, 2 mice, 1 bird, and currently a snake..) We are still together!
Who would have imagined the journey, we have had along the way....I am so grateful for David and the constant support he is to me...My love for him has definitely grown over the Journey! Thank you for loving me....Here's to another 20 or more :)

3 comments:

the duchess said...

Now THAT's some rockin' 80's hair, Tracey. Like, for sure.

Danny's Mom said...

Hi Dunford Family, I finally just figured out how to read my comments on my blog. I changed some settings a while back and just stumbled onto it today. Carrie Longinotti told me you guys moved but I thought you moved an hour South of San Ramon. I'm glad you are closer to family. We moved too. Last week we moved to the Philippines for 6 months. I too look forward to staying in one place. Hopefully after this 6 months we will be somewhere permanent. At least we have a job.
I can't believe how old your kids look. Danny is starting kindergarten this year, he is getting so old! The photo of your family is really nice.
Miss you,
Rachel
www.hutzleydannysmom.blogspot.com

AnnieB said...

Oh my gosh! That is the BEST picture ever! look at you to adorable adolescents! I love it! You two really are amazing and we miss you over here in SR!